Sunday 14 July 2013

I want to review books!


Part of releasing my novel included searching for and looking for some book bloggers who might want to review it. It was a lengthy process, but I have a few people lined up now. I'm super excited to see the feedback. It's nerve-wracking, but I am interested to know what people think. I've had a couple of great ratings. Check out good reads if you want to see.

Anyway the reason I'm posting this is because during the searching process I developed a real soft spot for book bloggers! They spend their precious reading time to help self-published authors get noticed.

All I have to say is people who read and review self-published novels..... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

You are so awesome you have inspired me! That's why I want to review novels. I've already read a million books and I want a place to talk about them. I ALSO want to help really great self-published authors get noticed. I know how hard it is. I'm in the middle of it myself.

So I have decided that I will make a sister blog to this one. This will remain as my blog where I talk about myself and my novels. The other blog will be where I talk about what I am reading and reviewing. It will be a mixture of published and self-published novels. (whatever I'm reading) and I will be open to accepting review requests.

Oh so exciting!

Anyway!!! Here is a link to my new blog: Paranormal Book Escapades where you can discover what I discover (If you want) :D













No comments:

Post a Comment